Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be worth sending any of our younger players there on loan?

Callum Doyle could do a good job at centre back and Tommy Doyle in midfield.

Opportunity to play in the Champions League group stage would be great for them and I think they would both do good jobs for Celtic.
I don’t know the lads so couldn’t give a judgement, we have a good relationship with City group and are trying to buy your Japanese guy, CB who has been on loan. Well the papers say that, I tend to ignore all these rumours until the cunts play about 20 games for us. We tend to go for loan with a buy option, so if they are good and have a chance with you that wouldn’t be allowed by Pep.

I don’t know the lads so couldn’t give a judgement, we have a good relationship with City group and are trying to buy your Japanese guy, CB who has been on loan. Well the papers say that, I tend to ignore all these rumours until the cunts play about 20 games for us. We tend to go for loan with a buy option, so if they are good and have a chance with you that wouldn’t be allowed by Pep.
Callum Doyle is 18 and spent last season on loan at Sunderland where he initially did very well but faded out of the first team picture after their manager change.

Tommy Doyle (no relation) is a midfielder who is the grandson of two City legends so City fans are desperate for him to do well. He might not quite do so but is a talented lad who played well on loan at Cardiff in the second half of last season and plays for England under 21's.

I think Tommy in particular would do well in Glasgow. He is a real leader and would relish such an opportunity. I think many might think going on loan to a Championship team might be better for him but getting game time in the Champions League would fantastic.

Our youth teams are very strong but getting first team opportunities is very difficult so sales with buybacks are a possibility.

Roberts had a good loan spell at Celtic and that is about it from City players up here.
Unless I have forgot anybody.

Roberts had a good loan spell at Celtic and that is about it from City players up here.
Unless I have forgot anybody.
Jason Denayer had a good loan playing alongside the "Greatest Defender in The World".
I thought he would make the jump to the first team squad but went on some crappy loans the left and got to a decent standard at Lyon.
The fact that VVD played at Celtic before moving to Southampton shows that it can be a good step in a player's career.

AC-12 to investigate Celtc supporting actor Martin Compston after a video emerges of him singing IRA karaoke songs at a North American Celtic hate fest event.
CEC10CDC-B895-492E-8722-969D49C42DA0.jpeg

Singing Beautiful Sunday on the video. Hardly a hate fest.

Lol, you not familiar with the other version then....they are singing Irish Republican Army.

Anyway, football thread, I'm sure we wanted to keep these football threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.