Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Tommy Doyle would do much at Celtic
Would struggle to start, they’ve better players in midfield
Our midfield is strong, we have a lot of talent there and will add to that in this window. We also need an experienced CB, Itakura from City, currently on loan at Schalke is being talked about and he looks more like what we need. I hope we get him, or someone of that level.

You bought the legends that are Samaras and Scott Sinclair!
Both were great for us. Particularly big Sammy. He needed a bit of support and love and he was very effective, just like Hart, who struggled for years, all he needed was a supportive environment and people who believed in him.

AC-12 to investigate Celtc supporting actor Martin Compston after a video emerges of him singing IRA karaoke songs at a North American Celtic hate fest event.
View attachment 47185
If you want to post pish like this put it in the Rangers thread would you? We could spend the season doing the tit for tat garbage. I thought we agreed to keep it to football and not one upmanship?

Hearing from a guy who knows a guy who went to the same school as a guy that knows a guy at Celtic that claims the Jota deal is almost ready to be announced. Canny get better than that.

"I've loved working with him and I've been so impressed. He's a top manager. I'm 35 now and football could have just been a game to me but i'm like a young kid coming here into training every day, wanting to get to work, wanting to still improve and wanting to listen. He's made an old donkey like me feel young again."

Joe Hart on Ange Postecoglou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.