Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d gladly swap….
Both of them are a joke. For different reasons maybe. It’s worse knowing you have the resources to make a step up, but are run by cowards who see the bank balance as the objective. Failing to see if we are better we do better in the CL and are good enough to qualify when automatic entry ends.

In the early 90’s when we were skint and shit, you had a fuck it, let’s at least take them on, attitude. A resignation we were in for a rough time, but had no money to fix it and just tried to hang in there. We had an excused of sorts. Now we don’t. Keeping us at the level we are, when you have the resources to change that, is an, up against the wall, here’s your blindfold and a Capstan Full Strength pal.

It’s another day gone, the plane to America leaves Tuesday and we have signed nobody, we knew we needed a keeper 6 months ago. They knew Matt would he off and still nothing.

We could accept reality and that we couldn’t improve too much back then. Now we know we have the best chance ever, yet it seems, so far anyway, the men who run us are guided by caution and lowball ambition. Beat Rangers. If we don’t give ourselves a fighting chance not to be hammered at home in the CL, and put up a fight away, the support should tell them to stick the CL package up their hole.

I’m in a great mood at it all. So much so, I haven’t been able to have the laughs at you cunts I shouid have been allowed. Got enough on my plate with our board of bellends. I feel robbed.

Dermott Desmond who has final say on the transfer budget.

Peter Lawwell has Scottish football sewn up for you or maybe you believe Willie Collum got the job as head of referees due to his performances hahaha.

I can see how frustrating it must be for the support but also trying to compete financially with UCL clubs is never going to happen

As we’ve discussed before. There is a pretty low ceiling on the calibre of player you can attract to the Scottish league.

Dermott Desmond who has final say on the transfer budget.

Peter Lawwell has Scottish football sewn up for you or maybe you believe Willie Collum got the job as head of referees due to his performances hahaha.

I can see how frustrating it must be for the support but also trying to compete financially with UCL clubs is never going to happen

As we’ve discussed before. There is a pretty low ceiling on the calibre of player you can attract to the Scottish league.
Lawell is your banker, not ours. Your mob delusions around him are a sign of how easily riled your mob are. It wasn’t you weren’t good enough, it Lawell and Collum. Utterly juvenile.

Until you accept you are where you are down to blue noses, you might have a chance. Look at the passing of responsibility continues now you are selling the Big Issue. Every turn you see it as someone else’s fault.

No, it’s you and the people who run you. They hit an issue, send out a statement to get you all riled it always works, funny how they have dried up.

It’s not Lawell , it’s just you are absolute shite, run by men who don’t know how to run anything, who count on how easily you get angry and play you all like a flute.

Wakes up and see what your real problem is, and it all resides within your stadium.

Lawell is your banker, not ours. Your mob delusions around him are a sign of how easily riled your mob are. It wasn’t you weren’t good enough, it Lawell and Collum. Utterly juvenile.

Until you accept you are where you are down to blue noses, you might have a chance. Look at the passing of responsibility continues now you are selling the Big Issue. Every turn you see it as someone else’s fault.

No, it’s you and the people who run you. They hit an issue, send out a statement to get you all riled it always works, funny how they have dried up.

It’s not Lawell , it’s just you are absolute shite, run by men who don’t know how to run anything, who count on how easily you get angry and play you all like a flute.

Wakes up and see what your real problem is, and it all resides within your stadium.
So you believe Collum to be the best man to run Scottish referees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.