Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Celtic must be top of the league for such a mellow and articulate post about your rivals from your good self
It’s just my view as a lover of football. It doesn’t mean it’s right, although it is. Rangers have improved, although Clement has the same win stats as Beale in the league. The problem with Rangers is they go from hating their players to thinking they are brilliant. They all thought for the last two games they would sweep us aside. If I was a bluenose I would have known they needed to best us at home.

I read Wee Bazza saying it was now 50/50. My arse. We got out of there with a point. Shouid have been 3, but we got out knowing we beat them at home and I think we will, for the reasons I gave, we have better players, play faster, have players who can split a defence with a pass. No one in the Rangers engine room can do this.

We have been well below ourselves for the majority of the season. Yet, out of 9 points we have taken 7 to their 1. That should tell you all you need to know. Again I am not counting chickens, but ours are better.

Looking forward to it. Clement ran up that tunnel because reality paid a visit. And there’s more where that came from.

Or maybe he doesn’t actually believe it himself..
I certainly believe it, I also know we have been below par for most of the season, so we aren’t there yet. It’s all about mentality. Rangers buckled at home against us as they needed to win. Then on Sunday, well we all watched that and saw a collapse again. Dundee won’t be easy tonight, but I can’t see them getting anything, but I remind myself I never gave County a hope either.

Massive pressure on the Gers tonight. They don’t get a sixth penalty in six games, nothing to see there, they could be in trouble. Let’s hope so.

Fabio Silva going through his diving routine prep for the run in.

Our management team had strong words with Silva after his behaviour in the OF game. Not the behaviour of a Rangers player!!

I hear a Celtic player had a horrendous dive against St Mirren. Couldn’t tell you who as almost no press coverage

Celtics penalty against Hearts. No retrospective punishment

We could go on all day

Our management team had strong words with Silva after his behaviour in the OF game. Not the behaviour of a Rangers player!!

I hear a Celtic player had a horrendous dive against St Mirren. Couldn’t tell you who as almost no press coverage

Celtics penalty against Hearts. No retrospective punishment

We could go on all day
Yes, Hatate made a **** of himself. Difference being we didn’t get a penalty.

Yes, Hatate made a **** of himself. Difference being we didn’t get a penalty.
Difference is … it wasn’t a penalty. The one you got at Hearts wasn’t a penalty. Actually it’s two at Hearts that weren’t penalties

And we can go on….

Difference is … it wasn’t a penalty. The one you got at Hearts wasn’t a penalty. Actually it’s two at Hearts that weren’t penalties

And we can go on….
Neither was Silva Medal, Olympic Diving. He dived into the legs that cleared the ball.

Neither was Silva Medal, Olympic Diving. He dived into the legs that cleared the ball.
Hahahaha

Rewriting history. As clear a penalty as you’ll see

Dessers goal should have stood. Foul happened 60 yards away. Three Celtic players touched the ball before it got to Dessers.

Scottish media falling over themselves to praise Beaton as he gave Celtic everything. Only he knows how Johnstone and Maeda finished the game

We shall overcome

Once again the Glesgalona, Co-efficient Champions and Moral victors, shat it. Utterly woeful performances from practically your whole outfield players. Didn’t have a fucking scooby what to do with the ball and didn’t have the ability to make the pass anyway. Seen more movement in a chronic constipation ward than your front line. I can’t wait to get you at CP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.