Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
At our age we’ve seen it all and we , hopefully, will see it all again. I’m not going to get overly upset.
You got that right. Well the first part at least. :)

We do have a different perspective, I am of the generation that having been through terrible periods, take fuck all for granted and never think you don’t have a chance to put us on our arse. That never leaves and I’m glad of it. So many times we have both seen us go from a position of dominance to a, what the fuck happened there, as we each have made a **** of it by thinking that’s that done. The younger fans could do with that, especially ours. They don’t know they are fucking born. They see me as a greeting faced old bastard, no argument ther, but it’s because I know what complacency has done to my mental health so go tonto when I see us doing this. When I say us, of course I am talking about our board of useless shitebsgs.

As for the final, I am confident we can win it. But there’s no way I am thinking its job done.that is fatal.

You got that right. Well the first part at least. :)

We do have a different perspective, I am of the generation that having been through terrible periods, take fuck all for granted and never think you don’t have a chance to put us on our arse. That never leaves and I’m glad of it. So many times we have both seen us go from a position of dominance to a, what the fuck happened there, as we each have made a **** of it by thinking that’s that done. The younger fans could do with that, especially ours. They don’t know they are fucking born. They see me as a greeting faced old bastard, no argument ther, but it’s because I know what complacency has done to my mental health so go tonto when I see us doing this. When I say us, of course I am talking about our board of useless shitebsgs.

As for the final, I am confident we can win it. But there’s no way I am thinking its job done.that is fatal.
You have to experience the lows to truly appreciate the highs. I’ll never forget the dark days of 2011 through 2012. There were nights I went to bed fearing my team would be gone in the morning. Dreadful times I wouldn’t wish on any football supporter.

When you’re getting up at 5am on a Sunday to travel to Elgin to watch your team struggle to a 1-0 victory then just getting through the Drumochter pass on the way home before it shuts due to snow. A season where you could possibly win two cups and play latter rounds of European competition isn’t so bad.

That’s not to say we should settle for second best. This summer will be very interesting for both halves of the Old Firm. I’m pretty certain there will be major changes to both starting XIs

I’ve just seen the cowardly stamp by McGregor during the Celtic v Hearts game. I would ask why this has not been flagged up by officials or pasted all over the media but of course that would be purely a rhetorical question as we all know why

CORRUPT TO THE CORE

I’ve just seen the cowardly stamp by McGregor during the Celtic v Hearts game. I would ask why this has not been flagged up by officials or pasted all over the media but of course that would be purely a rhetorical question as we all know why

CORRUPT TO THE CORE
Corrupt to the core? A bit of Hyberbole there big yin. I know you’re hurting. Mcgreggor isn’t a dirty player, as you know. Anyway, let’s enjoy the day.

Corrupt to the core? A bit of Hyberbole there big yin. I know you’re hurting. Mcgreggor isn’t a dirty player, as you know. Anyway, let’s enjoy the day.
Honestly just seen it. Dreadful cowardly challenge!!

Never mind Rangers just been denied a stonewaller at Tynecastle!

Ending the season as we started

CORRUPT TO THE CORE!!

Never mind I’m sure the bigots bigot will address this when he takes control of SFA refereeing

Mates watching Hearts TV and their comms say it was a penalty. These decisions need to be explained! I

Honestly just seen it. Dreadful cowardly challenge!!

Never mind Rangers just been denied a stonewaller at Tynecastle!

Ending the season as we started

CORRUPT TO THE CORE!!

Never mind I’m sure the bigots bigot will address this when he takes control of SFA refereeing
We just equalised to make you day so much better.

Always look on the bright side of life……. Do do, do do de do do do.

And, we fucking hate Gollem.

We just equalised to make you day so much better.

Always look on the bright side of life……. Do do, do do de do do do.

And, we fucking hate Gollem.
You’ll hate it even more without him and I believe Clancy is no more …

I m not interested in your result. The leagues done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.