Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Our annual give the Rangers some joy at least happened. We froze snd were outclassed. Other results show the clear gulf in class.

Bayern 8-2 Barcelona
Man city 7-0 schalke
Liverpool 8-0 besiktas
Juventus 7-0 olympiakos
Bayern 7-0 shaktar
Liverpool 7-0 spartak
Man city 7-0 RB Leipzig
Man utd 7-0 Roma
Bayern 7-1 Roma

At least we got a goal. :)

But they did invest.

The media here big them up only for results like this year after year after year!!

Their support buy into the media hype which is spewed out by Celtic supporters with typewriters!!

The naivety of Postecoglu and Rodgers is off the scale. Going toe to toe with theses clubs is just madeness!
I hope you were able to detect the sarcasm in my post.

I can’t tell you anything. You’ve made your mind up so good luck with it all particularly your stereotyping.
You can tell me whatever you want

And the stats would have shown that Dortmund were struggling going into that game and leaking goals at the back. Thankfully Celtic helped them out their slump

Our annual give the Rangers some joy at least happened. We froze snd were outclassed. Other results show the clear gulf in class.

Bayern 8-2 Barcelona
Man city 7-0 schalke
Liverpool 8-0 besiktas
Juventus 7-0 olympiakos
Bayern 7-0 shaktar
Liverpool 7-0 spartak
Man city 7-0 RB Leipzig
Man utd 7-0 Roma
Bayern 7-1 Roma

You could have just listed a few of Rodgers previous results in Europe : ))))))

Officially the worst UCL manager in history

Bayern 8-2 Barcelona
Man city 7-0 schalke
Liverpool 8-0 besiktas
Juventus 7-0 olympiakos
Bayern 7-0 shaktar
Liverpool 7-0 spartak
Man city 7-0 RB Leipzig
Man utd 7-0 Roma
Bayern 7-1 Roma

Oh.

How’s that massive investment to compete at this level working out for you? )))))))

You can tell me whatever you want

And the stats would have shown that Dortmund were struggling going into that game and leaking goals at the back. Thankfully Celtic helped them out their slump
No offence but it’s a waste of time. We are talking about two different things.

The one thing we might agree on is that Celtic might not have improved as much as some of their fans think after last night’s result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.