Celtic Thread | 2024/25

I thought Celtic deserved the win last night, but as they’ve already played three games, and we had a load of kids in the team, they really should have won.

We gave them a game, however, and in another couple of weeks, the result would have been different, IMHO.
I know, we will have five new players, and our defence. And we would probably score a couple more and lose less. :) you’re still a good team though, don’t let anybody say otherwise.

I have a sneaking, we will be in the same group in the CL. Then you win, probably.

Me too. If you’re to play in it, you want to play the best. It’s a good gauge on Rogers and the “quality” he’s talking about makes a difference. Still be nowhere near City, but we weren’t the last time either and got two draws. It won’t be teams like City we need to worry about. It’s the teams on our level of resources we need to start beating.

Me too. If you’re to play in it, you want to play the best. It’s a good gauge on Rogers and the “quality” he’s talking about makes a difference. Still be nowhere near City, but we weren’t the last time either and got two draws. It won’t be teams like City we need to worry about. It’s the teams on our level of resources we need to start beating.
Celtic are long overdue a wee run of European results.

kasper is a huge upgrade over Hart

Defence looks poor but only goes to show the difference CCV makes. Celtic have to keep him fit and get him a partner near his level.

Fullbacks are piss poor and need replaced

Middle to front pretty decent and surprised nobody seems to look at Kyogo! His movement and positional sense is excellent

No one to challenge them domestically so they can put everything into Europe this season

Celtic are long overdue a wee run of European results.

kasper is a huge upgrade over Hart

Defence looks poor but only goes to show the difference CCV makes. Celtic have to keep him fit and get him a partner near his level.

Fullbacks are piss poor and need replaced

Middle to front pretty decent and surprised nobody seems to look at Kyogo! His movement and positional sense is excellent

No one to challenge them domestically so they can put everything into Europe this season
We are supposed to be getting a LB, RB and Centre half, which we need. O’Riley will be off so an attacking Mid, although, that’s pie in the sky.
I’m never confident about the CL, primarily due to knowing we lacked quality. If we bring in what we need and they aren’t cheap and shit, we can get better. That isn’t saying much as we only got two points, but performances weren’t terrible. Anyway, let’s wait and see. The day I trust our board to get anything right, hell will open ice cream shops.

Bernardo finally signed, so soon?

Now we are supposed to be looking to take Hugo Bueno from Wolves on loan for a year. He’s a good player but can’t we find one we can buy? No buy option apparently.

Fucking board. Useless cunts.

Now we are supposed to be looking to take Hugo Bueno from Wolves on loan for a year. He’s a good player but can’t we find one we can buy? No buy option apparently.

What is it now; 11 titles in 12 seasons? Yeah; a bunch of useless cunts running that club.

;-)

I’d be very careful about loan signings from Wolves!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.