Celtic v City post match

Have you forgot already that your team was an underdog for years ? That's life ! PS Celtic to the core but I have stood in the Kippax at Oldham 0-0

i thought for 70 minutes the game was end to end until Celtic ran out of steam in the last 20 minutes when city had all the attacking though didn't make too many chances.I would agree with you about the analysis of the game becoming ridiculous i.e. describing Celtics goals as ,offside or lucky.You could say the same thing about city's goals the first a fluffed shot which fell to your striker,the second Celtic needlessly giving the ball away in midfield and the third a save by Gordon fell to your striker when it could have fallen to our defender.Every goal could be avoided if you analysis it in depth.Because of your buying power you have better players and a better team than us so although your disappointed you never won at least have a bit of grace instead of coming out with excuse after excuse.You might not have played well but that was because we didn't let you.

Lincoln result means nothing. We played very well against Hapoel at home, put them out and they have since went on to beat Inter Milan in the San Siro and drew with a team from the 'mighty' EPL. We done ok for a 'League 1/championship side' wouldnt you say?...

The barca game, well... it's barcelona, they were sensational that night. Un-playable.

Yes on paper you should have won but we played well and it was a great game of football. Our form in europe so far has been decent.. we made it through 3 qualifiers in pre-season to get this far and have only ever lost 3 games out of 23 at home in the Champions league.
That record at home is one to be proud of.

A very articulate and accurate post TID, credit!
Well cheers! I was just blabbering to be honest not realising how much I was writing but hopefully helps clear things up for the lurking Bhoys and Ghirls talking "pish" on Kerry Dale St. about us talking "pish" - "shite" is a far better descriptive word than "pish" by the way ;).

The longer this thread gets...the more ridiculous the analysis of the game becomes.
City were sloppy in defence but Celtic scored through an offside goal / an own goal / + a shinned shank
City scored 3 legitimate goals + Gordon made a few decent saves.
City fans are disappointed because we expected to win the game but the official stats are below.
Possession: Celtic 39% Man City 61%
Shots: Celtic 9 City 24
Shots on Target: Celtic 3 City 9
Corners: Celtic 4 City 9
Normally City win this game 3-1 but fair play to Celtic for taking advantage of their good fortune.
But to say you could "argue that City were fortunate to draw" is getting a little silly.

Celtic worked hard, City were on another planet as a team & should have scored more whilst conceding less, but defended like twats.

Many on here have been set up to kiss their arses & enable the media & Brenton to make all manner of stupid fucking claims abot their club & the Scottish League, & have welcomed it in,with landing lights on.

This is what happens.

i thought for 70 minutes the game was end to end until Celtic ran out of steam in the last 20 minutes when city had all the attacking though didn't make too many chances.I would agree with you about the analysis of the game becoming ridiculous i.e. describing Celtics goals as ,offside or lucky.You could say the same thing about city's goals the first a fluffed shot which fell to your striker,the second Celtic needlessly giving the ball away in midfield and the third a save by Gordon fell to your striker when it could have fallen to our defender.Every goal could be avoided if you analysis it in depth.Because of your buying power you have better players and a better team than us so although your disappointed you never won at least have a bit of grace instead of coming out with excuse after excuse.You might not have played well but that was because we didn't let you.

Well at least we scored 3 goals & should have scored 5 or 6.

Thanks for letting us do that.

All part of the plan no doubt.

The longer this thread gets...the more ridiculous the analysis of the game becomes.
City were sloppy in defence but Celtic scored through an offside goal / an own goal / + a shinned shank
City scored 3 legitimate goals + Gordon made a few decent saves.
City fans are disappointed because we expected to win the game but the official stats are below.
Possession: Celtic 39% Man City 61%
Shots: Celtic 9 City 24
Shots on Target: Celtic 3 City 9
Corners: Celtic 4 City 9
Normally City win this game 3-1 but fair play to Celtic for taking advantage of their good fortune.
But to say you could "argue that City were fortunate to draw" is getting a little silly.

Spot on, of course City should have and deserved to win. But if you say something often enough you will finally start to believe it yourself!!

Bit like the Celtic fans coming on talkshite on the way home. Every one of them couldn't resist in mentioning how much our team cost. Started at £400m and rose by £20m with every caller

Celtic worked hard, City were on another planet as a team & should have scored more whilst conceding less, but defended like twats.

Many on here have been set up to kiss their arses & enable the media & Brenton to make all manner of stupid fucking claims abot their club & the Scottish League, & have welcomed it in,with landing lights on.

This is what happens.
Have you not yet had enough with your Celtic bashing. You are becoming a laughing stock of ambiguity towards your distaste of Celtic rather than talking sense of the actual match-play. Please go and sleep it off, or get pissed. One ore the other may stop you talking shit - or talking out of your arse. You're becoming tiresome FFS.

Have you not yet had enough with your Celtic bashing. You are becoming a laughing stock of ambiguity towards your distaste of Celtic rather than talking sense of the actual match-play. Please go and sleep it off, or get pissed. One ore the other may stop you talking shit - or talking out of your arse. You're becoming tiresome FFS.

Oh fuck off.

I am not Celtic bashing i'm telling the truth. If there was such a thing as me having a '2nd club' in Scotland, it would be Celtic. So I saw them against the paperboy's 11 last week & I know exactly what their level is.

They played very well on the night, but not well enough that we shouldn't have beaten them. I would be proud if I wa a Celtic fan, they held a vastly superior team to a draw. We have been in that situation ourselves many times. But we don't then turn it into bullshit.

Suddely we're 'scared' & they are a top 4 side in the Prem, when in reality, Bournemouth would beat them 9 times out of 10 if they payed here & any decent players they had, would leave. That's how it ACTUALLY works here, it takes fucking years to consolidate, as everyone knows.

I hate bullshit, & we are being fed it by the bucketload.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.