Central Heating Won't Work

Knock a hole in the gas pipe going into the boiler and light a match next to it to check if the gas is flowing freely.

You need to look up the error message, check on the internet what it means if you dont have the manual. Could be something simple like the water pressure needs sorting.

He froze to death while waiting for some serious posts on here.

Lol. A quick report from ice station zero, Central heating still not working, wife's got more layers than an onion, the tech part is probs too much for me to deal with, will have to wait till the end of the month pay day and get it sorted, thanks for all the advise made me smile.

Lol. A quick report from ice station zero, Central heating still not working, wife's got more layers than an onion, the tech part is probs too much for me to deal with, will have to wait till the end of the month pay day and get it sorted, thanks for all the advise made me smile.
If the detailed problem solving advice from Kaz didn't work I highly doubt a professional heating engineer will be much use ;-)

Oh fuck, i could have sworn... that must have been some strong smoke :-D
My apologies good sir, i really would have put my life on it i saw him post it, i'm losing it bud, crikey xD

To be fair mate, he just said it after I did. Anyway, it matters not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.