Central midfield.....who do we go for?

Shooter 83 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Agreed, although I really don't see him ever being the player we knew he could be now after the injuries, certainly not next season, and we can't rely on him.

Great player though.

Bloody hope so and we have a Midfielder who can run forward with the ball.
THIS^^^

I think Wesley Sneijder would be a revelation for us. Yaya Toure is a top quality holding midfielder. Jack Rodwell is a star of the future. If we got two of these three I'd be a happy man.

Platini Pollock said:
Wesley Schneider should be top of the list for me

he has the lot>

Also cheeky bid for Essien wouldnt go amiss

Sjneider is the one mate, bossed chelsea all over and i dont see what madrid wanted to get rid of him!

Although i can see us going back in or Kaka

km09 said:
Maroune Felliani Or Steven Gerrard

would want at least 25m seeing as how we paid 15m

bjbdba.jpg

hgblue said:
I think Wesley Sneijder would be a revelation for us. Yaya Toure is a top quality holding midfielder. Jack Rodwell is a star of the future. If we got two of these three I'd be a happy man.
Forgot all about Sneijder; he'd be fantastic for us. Ran Chelsea's midfield ragged a couple of weeks ago. Not sure he'd come to us, unless Mourinho ends up at COMS.

there are two types of midfielder we desperately need one is a box to box midfielder in the mould of yaya toure and the other is a creative flair player in the mould of Higuain.

leewill31 said:
there are two types of midfielder we desperately need one is a box to box midfielder in the mould of yaya toure and the other is a creative flair player in the mould of Higuain.

Fail. Higuain is a striker.

Van de Vaart would be best (and most realistic) bet in my mind. Never been struck on Yaya Toure, tbh

Gerrard started really well again tonight, IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD where he belongs. Playing him as a second striker just totally bemuses me; it limits the best aspects of his game.

Still a class act when played right, shame Benitez is a puddin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.