Central midfield.....who do we go for?

Rammy Blue said:
leewill31 said:
there are two types of midfielder we desperately need one is a box to box midfielder in the mould of yaya toure and the other is a creative flair player in the mould of Higuain.

Fail. Higuain is a striker.

oh the righteous police have arrived!

he was earlier on classed as an attacking midfielder but he is know more known as a forward player.

How about that lad from Newcastle - Jimmy Braton, I think. He's injured at the mo' and apparently he's had a bit of trouble in the past, but I hear he's a good box-to-box midfielder.

Ist signing for me would be scott parker, he`s doing what ireland should be doing & he`s not a risk as he`s prem proven.

ballinio said:
Ist signing for me would be scott parker, he`s doing what ireland should be doing & he`s not a risk as he`s prem proven.

No Just No Mid table team at best.

We need as suggested Hamsik big strong and can get everywhere when he wants also should try Diego from Juventus or Silva as the attacking midfielder.

I think we need 3 more at least, 2 all rounder types and one creative. That way you have 2 of each type - Bary and De jong as the defensive type, Ireland as a creative type, and the 3 new players. Then you have others who can do a job in midfield, like Kompany, Zab etc.

Can't be bothered picking targets at random.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.