centre back for 2nd leg at camp nou

andrewmswift said:
I know that's probably a joke suggestion, but I'd be tempted. He's the only one capable of actually controlling and passing the ball to our own team under any pressure and he's good value not to lunge in like a loon. He struggled when trying to play high with Lescott or Nasty, but he wouldn't be playing high and Kompany makes everyone look better.

Oh god, how bad is our CB situation that I'm actually considering garcia as our best option? I need a lie down

dctid said:
dekabreak said:
Kompany and who? Lescott or Nastasic?

Fully capable of shutting out Barca until that Demichelis fuck up.

I honestly dont think it matters we simply dont have a centre back whom is good enough at this level
This. None of them fit the bill perfectly. They all have a mistake in them especially with the way barca press.

cockneyblue said:
Why not play Micah!!!

No thanks<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm --<br /><br />
BigOscar said:
andrewmswift said:
I know that's probably a joke suggestion, but I'd be tempted. He's the only one capable of actually controlling and passing the ball to our own team under any pressure and he's good value not to lunge in like a loon. He struggled when trying to play high with Lescott or Nasty, but he wouldn't be playing high and Kompany makes everyone look better.

Oh god, how bad is our CB situation that I'm actually considering garcia as our best option? I need a lie down

Garcia isn't a bad shout....showed on saturday that he is comfortable on the ball and passed well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.