Centre back options

Tah's a monster, I remember watching him against spuds and he was immense...he's only 20 aswell!

I mentioned Tah first here in the forum January transfer window in 2014. Though I also mentioned Memphis Depay in the same post. van Dijk is a far better player than Tah. I would put all the CB money on van Dijk. Playing well at the moment.

I mentioned Tah first here in the forum January transfer window in 2014. Though I also mentioned Memphis Depay in the same post. van Dijk is a far better player than Tah. I would put all the CB money on van Dijk. Playing well at the moment.

In fairness depay had good potential, he chose the wrong club that's all and now his careers ruined...something the media won't talk about

As for Tah I wouldn't mind getting him but as you've said we should go all out for van dijk

Tah's a monster, I remember watching him against spuds and he was immense...he's only 20 aswell!

Yep, which is why I feel he'd be great here as we need at least one CB who's suited to the PL. Kompany is that of course but with his injury record, he can't be trusted. Tah would snuff out any big striker who would normally sneak in by muscling out our other 3 CB options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.