Stoned Rose said:
pudge & rodge said:
MeatHunterrr said:
6th is midtable deal with it
And here's me thinking there was 20 teams in the league, silly me

7th-14th is mid table.
That's 3 spots above 10th but 4 below..

8th-12th, at a push.

9th, 10th and 11th are the mid table teams.

I digress, I just disagree with discarding a posters proposal of a player by saying they're from a midtable team that finished 6th... Tis a bit arrogant imo.

When we missed out on CL football to Spurs and finished 5th, was that mid table?

Re: Centre-Back 3rd option

pudge & rodge said:
Stoned Rose said:
pudge & rodge said:

7th-14th is mid table.

8th-12th, at a push.

I digress, I just disagree with discarding a posters proposal of a player by saying they're from a midtable team that finished 6th... Tis a bit arrogant imo.

When we missed out on CL football to Spurs and finished 5th, was that mid table?

No matter the place in the league Chiriches would be a misstake to sign.

pudge & rodge said:
Stoned Rose said:
pudge & rodge said:

7th-14th is mid table.

8th-12th, at a push.

No because 5th isnt midtable, 6th is.

MeatHunterrr said:
pudge & rodge said:
Stoned Rose said:
7th-14th is mid table.

8th-12th, at a push.

Either way, we need a cb that is a class above lovren and chiriches and if we want to aim for more CL then we need a godin, garay or benatia beside vinnie

MeatHunterrr said:
pudge & rodge said:
Stoned Rose said:
7th-14th is mid table.

8th-12th, at a push.

In the SPL

pudge & rodge said:
MeatHunterrr said:
pudge & rodge said:

8th-12th, at a push.

In the SPL

To be fair mate, he is from a country that has a 12 team football league.

I thought Bayern agreed €15m deal for Garay? I don't see it going through until after the World Cup though with him playing for Argentina.

I don't see Godin leaving Ateltico Madrid, I just cannot see Simeone allowing it, they have already lost Costa, they could lose Koke to Barca, Felipe Luis is looking like he could be at Chelsea next season, Tiago is off to Chelsea and Courtois looks likely to be Chelsea's number one next season,

I just don't see it happening, plus Ateltico Madrid have a decent amount of funds to keep most of their best players this summer after winning the league and reaching the Champions League semi-finals.

I still think we will go all out for Benatia but I think we are waiting for the right time with us being cash strapped and maybe looking for the player to force the move if Roma are not reaching his contract demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.