Centre-back

Re: Centre-Back 3rd option

MeatHunterrr said:
Barcon said:
pudge & rodge said:
In the SPL

To be fair mate, he is from a country that has a 12 team football league.

Wrong. Here is no football.
Drawing the line of mid table between 5th and 6th in a 20 team league is rather odd but at least that would be an excuse for your reasoning..

Llandegren said:
MeatHunterrr said:
pudge & rodge said:
That's 3 spots above 10th but 4 below..

8th-12th, at a push.

9th, 10th and 11th are the mid table teams.

I digress, I just disagree with discarding a posters proposal of a player by saying they're from a midtable team that finished 6th... Tis a bit arrogant imo.

When we missed out on CL football to Spurs and finished 5th, was that mid table?

No because 5th isnt midtable, 6th is.

Either way, we need a cb that is a class above lovren and chiriches and if we want to aim for more CL then we need a godin, garay or benatia beside vinnie

Yes, i agree totally. Just goes to show how quiet is in the market when we are discussing what are midtable teams.

The names who comes to mind when i am thinking about beside Kompany next season: garay, benatia, godin, inigo, mangala and a few more. The issue last summer was the lack of speed in the issue and we ended up with a chioce that wasnt the first, even though i turned out amazing. I hope they have learned and can make the business Quick and painless :)

If garay has a buyout clause of €15m then surely its a no brainer?? Or use javi in the deal to keep the money side down?

pudge & rodge said:
Stoned Rose said:
pudge & rodge said:
And here's me thinking there was 20 teams in the league, silly me

7th-14th is mid table.
That's 3 spots above 10th but 4 below..

8th-12th, at a push.

9th, 10th and 11th are the mid table teams.

I digress, I just disagree with discarding a posters proposal of a player by saying they're from a midtable team that finished 6th... Tis a bit arrogant imo.

When we missed out on CL football to Spurs and finished 5th, was that mid table?

There are 6 places above 7th and 6 places below 14th.

Top 6, Bottom 6 and the rest in the between are various shades of 'mid table'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.