Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

IanBishopsHaircut said:
@RafaelH117: Fàbregas to Manchester City could surprise many, you've been warned...

Another twatterer on Twitter ?

Would not sell Garcia, far better than people on here seem to think, but Fabregas, he'll yeah

Hope blues noticed tolm spoke of things moving on friday and now these leaks coming out today....dont forget that line from soriano... I would sign fabregas with my eyes shut....no doubts city have bid.... no doubts....its who leaves now...milner ?

80s Shorts said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
@RafaelH117: Fàbregas to Manchester City could surprise many, you've been warned...

Another twatterer on Twitter ?

Albeit a very trusted one with 25k followers

Out of all the noise coming out this tweet is one that made me sit up and take notice that this may be on after all

bournemouthblue said:
Hope blues noticed tolm spoke of things moving on friday and now these leaks coming out today....dont forget that line from soriano... I would sign fabregas with my eyes shut....no doubts city have bid.... no doubts....its who leaves now...milner ?
nah, we still need Milner's defensive qualities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.