Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

What was it, we have identified the areas that need strengthening during the season and in respect of our transfer business it will be done quietly, and swiftly executed so that all are in place for pre season. :-)

I would love him here, wouldn't like him replacing Yaya though.

Our midfield options would be incredible.

Fernandinho/Fernando
Yaya/Fabregas
Navas/Milner
Nasri/Silva

Looks pretty special to me.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
80s Shorts said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Albeit a very trusted one with 25k followers

Out of all the noise coming out this tweet is one that made me sit up and take notice that this may be on after all

Is that worldwide ?

He's a Brazilian sports journo who has his finger on the pulse with Spanish footie and is not one for idle speculation..his tweet is interesting to say the least

Ok mate. Thanks for that. I don't do twitter. Seems 99% of it is shite.

If this is happening then Yaya is going.

We are heavily stacked on midfield players and are on the verge of getting Fernando as well.

We won't be selling Garcia because unlike Yaya he is on a reasonable wage.

Think Yaya will go to PSG and Fernando and Cesc will replace him.

I also think Roswell might go so it's two in two out and Cesc will replace Rodwell's home grown status.

If we get £20,000,000+ for Yaya then we should still be able to get a CB.

IMO no one has said Yaya on his way. Would have thought if it was Barca wanting him back they would have been some leak, the only link to another club was PSG and that was old news dragged up from months ago. Unless something changes I am of the opinion Fabregas will be here in addition to Yaya, but if Yaya can't get his head around the prospect of rotation then he may be put up for sale is how I see it. (And that is why he was going on about respect etc etc by the club)

Rammyblues said:
IMO no one has said Yaya on his way. Would have thought if it was Barca wanting him back they would have been some leak, the only link to another club was PSG and that was old news dragged up from months ago. Unless something changes I am of the opinion Fabregas will be here in addition to Yaya, but if Yaya can't get his head around the prospect of rotation then he may be put up for sale is how I see it. (And that is why he was going on about respect etc etc by the club)

I have a feeling that Yaya may have fallen out with the Spanish Execs at City (were they in place when he left Barcelona?) and that they might actually be quite keen to see Yaya out and Cesc in - not what I would want, but I suspect it might be what they want

I think rammyblues is spot on... they have known what needs to be spent and who is going.. I believe fabregas is coming ...its all been done nice and quiet although someone we may like is off.

City could not let fabregas slip as he in my opinion excellent and homegrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.