CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

Insane that he went for more than we got for Tosin
Is it really a it’s says he has been playing well he is a has a US cap he is going to a club in the group and multiple clubs are after him and I guess he has longer left on his deal than Tosin

Is it really a it’s says he has been playing well he is a has a US cap he is going to a club in the group and multiple clubs are after him and I guess he has longer left on his deal than Tosin
More a point about the ludicrous £1.7m we got for Tosin tbf when Chelsea got 15 times as much for a similar profile of player in Guehi

More a point about the ludicrous £1.7m we got for Tosin tbf when Chelsea got 15 times as much for a similar profile of player in Guehi
Ask yourself why nobody wanted Tosin, there was zero interest in him. Whereas a lot of terams were after Guehi.

He had done better in the championship is younger I think and no doubt longer contract

Sandler only has a year left on his deal. Man has talent but his career has been derailed a bit since injuries. Looked good in the EDS towards the end of last season and in the preseason this year. Hoping he does well in France. There were reports earlier that we were trying to extend his contract.

Sandler only has a year left on his deal. Man has talent but his career has been derailed a bit since injuries. Looked good in the EDS towards the end of last season and in the preseason this year. Hoping he does well in France. There were reports earlier that we were trying to extend his contract.

Hopefully he signs it before the loan as he is better than Ake and a very capable option IMO.

A loan will prove his fitness too,the issue.

Hopefully he signs it before the loan as he is better than Ake and a very capable option IMO.

A loan will prove his fitness too,the issue.
Better than Ake? Sandler hasn't played a game in a year. He has a total of 39 games at the age of 24, 30 of them in the Dutch league at Zwolle (which I doubt anyone had watched him then), just the 9 games at Anderlecht. I doubt anyone has seen Sandler play more than 2-3 games to make that blanket statement let alone say that he is a very capable option. Its just based on nothing.
Ake had a 100 games at Bournemouth alone in the PL and plays for the Dutch NT unlike Sandler.
Nothing against your post but I do feel on here Ake gets a lot of stick for a very short period at City (most of it injured). Don't think he has been as bad as people make him out to be. I can see Ake being used more at LB this season (one of the reasons we signed him).

Sandler will have his work cut out as Troyes are currently bottom of Ligue 1 but it could be a very good move for him.

He is actually three months older than Ruben so needs to play games and get his career moving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.