CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

Leicester got about £8 million from Club Brugge for a completely unknown midfielder last week, yet we’re about to send Herrera out on loan again to a worse team than he was at last season. We are so bad at selling players sometimes.

Leicester got about £8 million from Club Brugge for a completely unknown midfielder last week, yet we’re about to send Herrera out on loan again to a worse team than he was at last season. We are so bad at selling players sometimes.
Who?
1630410582323.png

Your post insinuates we have chosen to send Herrera to Espanyol to spite him.

The lad is injured, nobody is interested in a permanent transfer so what should we do? Just keep him sat in the stands.

Better than Ake? Sandler hasn't played a game in a year. He has a total of 39 games at the age of 24, 30 of them in the Dutch league at Zwolle (which I doubt anyone had watched him then), just the 9 games at Anderlecht. I doubt anyone has seen Sandler play more than 2-3 games to make that blanket statement let alone say that he is a very capable option. Its just based on nothing.
Ake had a 100 games at Bournemouth alone in the PL and plays for the Dutch NT unlike Sandler.
Nothing against your post but I do feel on here Ake gets a lot of stick for a very short period at City (most of it injured). Don't think he has been as bad as people make him out to be. I can see Ake being used more at LB this season (one of the reasons we signed him).
He’s hardly played for us yet he the jury is out and he’s apparently not good enough.

Who?
View attachment 25551

Your post insinuates we have chosen to send Herrera to Espanyol to spite him.

The lad is injured, nobody is interested in a permanent transfer so what should we do? Just keep him sat in the stands.

I haven’t suggested we’re sending him to Espanyol to spite him, but I just don’t see the point in a 5th season out on loan for him.

I haven’t suggested we’re sending him to Espanyol to spite him, but I just don’t see the point in a 5th season out on loan for him.
I see, weird it doesn't show up on the main transfers.

Well if he has another good season like he did last year perhaps with some more money knocking around we can get a good fee. At the minute the level of clubs he would go to have no money.

Better than Ake? Sandler hasn't played a game in a year. He has a total of 39 games at the age of 24, 30 of them in the Dutch league at Zwolle (which I doubt anyone had watched him then), just the 9 games at Anderlecht. I doubt anyone has seen Sandler play more than 2-3 games to make that blanket statement let alone say that he is a very capable option. Its just based on nothing.
Ake had a 100 games at Bournemouth alone in the PL and plays for the Dutch NT unlike Sandler.
Nothing against your post but I do feel on here Ake gets a lot of stick for a very short period at City (most of it injured). Don't think he has been as bad as people make him out to be. I can see Ake being used more at LB this season (one of the reasons we signed him).
Yep,its a bold claim,and its based on the times i have seen him between injury.....if it wasn't for his misfortune in that respect im very confident his ability and attributes would lend themselves better to our team.That isnt a dig at Ake,who is a capable understudy,just my opinion on this lad.

Whilst you are all to be commended for supporting the Academy and EDS, I can't help but think that some sort of Stockholm Syndrome sets in (quite naturally) and these lads are elevated in estimations.
Intend to go down there and watch a few games myself, after what has been written in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.