CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2022/23

Mebude apparently angling to leave
He’s only been here 5 mins after signing from rangers so probably another Sancho situation where his handlers are moving him around
Talk of Dortmund interest in Borges as well but would be surprised if we let him go, given he has been in our system for so long
Mebude doesn't surprise me. I think Borges is above him in the first team pecking order so he'll be looking elsewhere.

French Championnat National 2 club (Tier 4)

Bahia link will be official in Q1

French Championnat National 2 club (Tier 4)
I saw something about Vannes ages ago. I think maybe they were already in a partnership with Troyes when CFG bought the club? I'm not sure but this is just a partnership by all accounts and not a buy-out.

I saw something about Vannes ages ago. I think maybe they were already in a partnership with Troyes when CFG bought the club? I'm not sure but this is just a partnership by all accounts and not a buy-out.
From 2021, but i havent noticed it, just a partnership yes, for see how it goes in the long run if they get up to Ligue 2 etc.
Same partnership with Club Bolivar.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.