CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2022/23

Would be great but will take a long time he is very young and in experienced compared to Kabore let alone Walker
I've not seen Kabore so i couldn't possibly comment on his experience or ability, what I can say is Pep and his team are aware of Kabore's ability and have loaned him out with a sell clause. As I said in the C J Egan Riley thread sometimes it's what's behind you not just what's in front of you, I believe this is why they let a fine prospect like CJ go and this is why Kabore will be sold.
Rico Lewis is 17 years old (just like Jude) and has managed to make his debut for Manchester City, I have seen Lewis and recently watched him live in the EDS v Leicester, he is a very special talent who will be our best right back option at some point.

I've not seen Kabore so i couldn't possibly comment on his experience or ability, what I can say is Pep and his team are aware of Kabore's ability and have loaned him out with a sell clause. As I said in the C J Egan Riley thread sometimes it's what's behind you not just what's in front of you, I believe this is why they let a fine prospect like CJ go and this is why Kabore will be sold.
Rico Lewis is 17 years old (just like Jude) and has managed to make his debut for Manchester City, I have seen Lewis and recently watched him live in the EDS v Leicester, he is a very special talent who will be our best right back option at some point.
It’s a lot easier to make it at city even if it’s only for a short period at Kobores age as an international who has played in the African cup of nations than it is at Rico age but it’s true that loan players tend not to make and looks like he is set up for a sale just think when this loan is over could be perfect stage to take over from Walker as he is very reliant on speed and is older. However he doesn’t seem to be slowing down

Since when was 3rd party ownership reintroduced as being legal?
Have no clue

I presume the transfer window closes at the end of the month? We still need to find loads for Morgan Rogers, Ben Knight & Alex Robertson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.