CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2024/25

Feel that we lost Delap too early at this point. Depening on what happens in the next two week.
Hopefully he will get significant premier league game time with Ipswich to see if he can continue to progress rather than intermittent time he would get with us. And if he does we have the buy back - win win - i do love these clauses we have created.

The only one to date I would have liked to have actioned was Lavia who i think is quality, was a shame Southampton got relegated as I think we would have actioned it by now as Rodri cover if they had not got relegated and had to sell.

Understand him wanting a move like Hamilton did given the young wingers on board. Just hate to see talented players at his age leave. But he won't sign extension it seems and needs game time.
About Ndala.
Looked like he wanted to be anywhere other than here at the end of last season.
Don't let the door etc..

Understand him wanting a move like Hamilton did given the young wingers on board. Just hate to see talented players at his age leave. But he won't sign extension it seems and needs game time.
He's 18, just, talented, but badly in need of good advice that he needs to listen to, if what is being said is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.