CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2024/25

Couto has the same issue as Frimpong - more like a winger than fullback.
Just thought he was meant to be the more impressive option. Which would be supported by the fact we have only managed to loan him and Couto has gone for decent money Kabore replacing Walker would be underwhelming. Plus hasn’t Kabore played further forward for his country more attacking than Couto

0_mubama.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_165036_Chrome.jpg
Manchester City have completed the low-key arrival of former West Ham youngster Divin Mubama - but he won't be classed as a first-team signing.

The 19-year-old striker even announced his own signing on Instagram, posing with a ball at the City Football Academy with the caption 'new chapter'. MEN Sport understand City have paid £2m for his services.

The England under-20 international left West Ham in the summer after scoring 58 goals in 90 youth outings and one goal in 18 senior appearances.

While he follows Savinho and Ilkay Gundogan through the door this summer for City, he is not expected to be a regular first-team option, predominantly given the chance to impress for Ben Wilkinson's Elite Development Squad.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ews/man-city-signed-striker-transfer-29831076

Last edited:
wonder if he gets name in the CL squad with the space we have anyway.. cant go on the B list etc
I think he might. We did the same with Delap the season after Aguero departed to Barça, but Delap sustained a bad injury early in the season.

It was unlucky, as it was probably his golden chance to prove himself at City, but fate struck.

I think he might. We did the same with Delap the season after Aguero departed to Barça, but Delap sustained a bad injury early in the season.

It was unlucky, as it was probably his golden chance to prove himself at City, but fate struck.
leeaving the last spot for Echeverri in Jan? maybe.. but you can resubmit 3 (i think) at that window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.