CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2024/25

Seems a bit of strange one for us surely it’s time to use him or sell him
His defending was suspect at times and it might be a case of sending him somewhere to learn those attributes.
It will be interesting to see how Thiago Motta deploys him, should he go there.

His defending was suspect at times and it might be a case of sending him somewhere to learn those attributes.
It will be interesting to see how Thiago Motta deploys him, should he go there.
But what for ? I think we need a RB now and if we buy someone else will he ever play for us after the loan ? and will he go up in value much ?

But what for ? I think we need a RB now and if we buy someone else will he ever play for us after the loan ? and will he go up in value much ?
No but he was unlikely too after this many loans. Think this will be a loan with obligation, cant see them talking into signing another 1 year extension just to get it done. He'd be daft

I watched him against Real and he got a right chasing. No shame in that, but he's not ready for the PL in my opinion. Well certainly not at a team with title aspirations.
You look at Porro. Good delivery and decent going forward. Liability defensively.
Couto is great going forward....

No but he was unlikely too after this many loans. Think this will be a loan with obligation, cant see them talking into signing another 1 year extension just to get it done. He'd be daft
But we need a RB and I don’t think there is much of difference between him and other options people seem to think he is really good

But we need a RB and I don’t think there is much of difference between him and other options people seem to think he is really good
Couto would be eaten alive in the Premier League. Doesn't have nearly enough pace/athleticism to handle the physicality that City would demand from their fullbacks. He's even worse than Cancelo in those aspects, and Cancelo drove people crazy on BM with his defensive lapses.

He's a brilliant player going forward and will do well in Serie A or La Liga, just don't think his game is the right fit for English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.