CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2024/25

Palermo is a good choice, maybe another Savio deal.
good call, looks like Palermo is the team he signed for ...

"Valentin Gómez travels to Italy, signs with Palermo (owned by the City Group), undergoes a medical examination (River processed a permit for it to be carried out in Argentina, but did not get it), on Wednesday he returns and arranges his situation with the Millionaires. Long process ... "

Any chance of any of the EDS staying this season? Ndala or Susoho maybe.

Yeah meant was there a chance of anyone being part of the first team squad. Maybe a Rodri understudy in the EDS.

Isaiah Dada-Mascoll is very highly rated (and plays like a cross between Rodri and Yaya) but has suffered several serious injuries since last August. If he can get fit (and stay fit) I reckon he’ll make his first debut this season.

Isaiah Dada-Mascoll is very highly rated (and plays like a cross between Rodri and Yaya) but has suffered several serious injuries since last August. If he can get fit (and stay fit) I reckon he’ll make his first debut this season.
Between him and Susoho I'd have thought perhaps, with the other being loaned or even sold with all of the usual add-ons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.