CFG & Sony Pictures agree co-development deal

I cringe at most football films. They just never get the fan demographic correct.

Cant remember what it was but there was a post about an advert which showed an england fan sat at home in full shirt, scarf combo say on his settee. Think that sums it up.
Also they always have fans going to the match, again in full gear, matching scarves, all ages, all sexes, all races, all walking down the road singing together. Not how it is!
Yeah, when are they going to make a movie about fans that is actually representative, featuring old fat balding blokes in tattered polos from the 90s walking down the chippy strip complaining about the price and quality of pies and pints in the stadium whilst fiddling with their mobiles trying to get their overpriced tickets to pop up and calling their 13 year-old daughter for tech support!

Yeah, when are they going to make a movie about fans that is actually representative, featuring old fat balding blokes in tattered polos from the 90s walking down the chippy strip complaining about the price and quality of pies and pints in the stadium whilst fiddling with their mobiles trying to get their overpriced tickets to pop up and calling their 13 year-old daughter for tech support!
Where do we sign up as extras?

Maybe,and this is obviously wild speculation, we were waiting for the outcome of our case on APT s and fair value before rubber stamping this,and the case has gone our way, there was speculation we’d had a deal refused.Or maybe not.
i think even the PL would struggle to find Sony as an associated party

Have you been following me?

Nearly right. My tech support is my 7 year old grandson usually saying your useless Grandad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.