Chairman Khaldoon Year End Review

its going to be fun facing the 9 teams and the big 3 and united on that list this season

no team talk needed just pin the list up in the dressing room and when one of them is here at the etihad let them have hell on a plate ? also no free food or drinks or programs to the visitors board members, let them have to line up in ques to get in ? then say sorry there has been a mix up and you will have to wait until we can sort it out and maybe you well have to sit with the home fans or go back on the coach

just like them with the premier league and uefa officials using VAR against us ? lets go blind and play them at their own game ? as they keep saying shit happens and mistake can happen, would be so funny seeing all the officials from the visitors club having to line up in the cold and rain and wait until kick off and then slowly let them in

Tell you what Khaldoon has more class than me. I'm still spitting about UEFA yet he's chill as fook.

even more so matey after the champions league vs lyon ? its clear as day we was never going to get uefa officials VAR overturning that and everybody knew what was coming

its going to be fun facing the 9 teams and the big 3 and united on that list this season

no team talk needed just pin the list up in the dressing room and when one of them is here at the etihad let them have hell on a plate ? also no free food or drinks or programs to the visitors board members, let them have to line up in ques to get in ? then say sorry there has been a mix up and you will have to wait until we can sort it out and maybe you well have to sit with the home fans or go back on the coach

just like them with the premier league and uefa officials using VAR against us ? lets go blind and play them at their own game ? as they keep saying shit happens and mistake can happen, would be so funny seeing all the officials from the visitors club having to line up in the cold and rain and wait until kick off and then slowly let them in
you seriously think city would do any of that ?

and then they recipricate when we play at theirs ? no chance

khaldoon has just said in that end of season interview that " I don't talk about other clubs " when asked about what other clubs have said before and after CAS etc We don't say boo to a goose let alone let making visiting board members queue up for things at ours

you seriously think city would do any of that ?

and then they recipricate when we play at theirs ? no chance

khaldoon has just said in that end of season interview that " I don't talk about other clubs " when asked about what other clubs have said before and after CAS etc We don't say boo to a goose let alone let making visiting board members queue up for things at ours
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I love these annual interviews ... Khaldoon always sounds so calm, measured, confident, intellgent, reassuring and in complete control of everything that needs to be done.

Compare and contrast with that gang of dodgy second-hand car salespeople at UEFA ... and the vindictive aggression of the likes of Tebas, the hierarchy at clubs like Bayern, or much of our sports 'journalists'.
No contest.

I don't think the club could be in better hands.

It says something when you look forward to khaldoons season review every year, we’ve had to wait a bit longer for this one but it’s nice to hear from him again. For as long as he’s here, City will be fine.

I do wish one year for Sheikh Mansour to have a little word. We’ve barely heard a peep from him for 12 years. I do suppose he has got much more important things to be doing than talking about little city.

even more so matey after the champions league vs lyon ? its clear as day we was never going to get uefa officials VAR overturning that and everybody knew what was coming

I can’t beleive this agenda shit is still going on. In the Lyon game, the referee has ample opportunity to give them a penalty. The amount of times that player went down. He also had opportunity to send Fernandinho off for a second yellow, a decision that COULDN’T be overturned by VAR due to the rules. The referees integrity was also questioned before the game as he was Dutch and the only way Ajax qualifies for the C.L was if Lyon didn’t win the competition. Yet idiots still think it was rigged. Grow the fuck up.

Yeah VAR was the problem. Christ

it was not a goal and the game was 1.1 ? i would say it was a big problem ? knowing uefa VAR officials would never over turn it because it was manchester city not the so called one elite clubs who just won the biggest battle in world football and over turned uefa FFP 2 year ban at CAS

manchester city are not playing on a level playing field in europe ? gloss it over all you want with pep got it wrong with the system or players but city got back in the game and at 1.1 looked the better team until that goal that change the game completely with little time left on the clock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.