Champions Again, Ole, Ole.....

Spot on Axel.

Yet we still get the chant experts on this thread and on the atmosphere thread tearing it apart. And telling us to stick to the classic chants that will get the whole ground joining in . Which Champaign’s again did. Erm…., work that one out.
Bottled?

I stand by my opinion, was funny at the swamp and fitting to be belted out yesterday after all first home game since we won the World club cup.

but when we are playing average in a game and giving up leads it sounds daft, to me it is no different to Chelsea fans singing "we've won it all" is cringworthy shit and villa for with their "champions of europe" shite, we take the piss out of them for that.

Sing it when we win something not every week

still it's better than ahhwoooo ;-)

I stand by my opinion, was funny at the swamp and fitting to be belted out yesterday after all first home game since we won the World club cup.

but when we are playing average in a game and giving up leads it sounds daft, to me it is no different to Chelsea fans singing "we've won it all" is cringworthy shit and villa for with their "champions of europe" shite, we take the piss out of them for that.

Sing it when we win something not every week

still it's better than ahhwoooo ;-)

We take the piss out of villa because when they won it the world was in black and white.

We won it 6 months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.