Champions for 2 more hours

davymcfc said:
In my eyes there was no point delaying the inevitable.

When we are all walking round wembley in the may sunshine, a beer In one hand, city flag in the other, the title will be long gone and we will no longer give a shit.
You're right!

While we enjoyed in the Summer, Utd bought top players, and most of all their players determination to win was quadrupled.

Let's concentrate on winning our own games.

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
I do wish some of us would man up sure it would have been nice to win it again but such is life we carry onwards and upwards, it's done let them have their glory take it on the chin because you know that in future you will be able give it back to them in bucketfuls
We don't know that. We've declined this season

Best recent news was Yaya Toure extending his contract, but we don't really know what next season is going to hold until we see who replaces Balotelli. At the moment this squad is not good enough to challenge for the title and we can assume that Chelsea are going to solve their managerial issues. We have the best first 11, but when there are injuries up front we have nothing in reserve. We didn't capture our top transfer targets last season as Champions so there are no guarantees we'll do it again

Manning up is about looking at reality not hoping for the best

When Yaya signed up again I took that as a massive (sorry) sign that he must have been made aware of immediate future developments, players coming in and going, possibly that Mancini is staying or if not then the possibility that he will be replaced by someone worth sticking around for. I can't for one minute envisage him signing a contract if things weren't in place to push on to bigger and better things.

Listening to Jimmy Wagg on the way home, trying to find the positives.
Wrong way round of course but it's great for Mancunians to see the city's two teams filling the top 2 places and up for the top trophies year after year. London & Liverpool must hate it.

I forgot they were playing. thinking about it they can crow all they like nothing will ever eclipse the pain we inflicted on them last may, we know it and so do they.

our time will come again, they will never feel what we felt that day.
gives me quite a glow that.

Fuck em, preparing for the inevitable so gonna watch broadchurch at 9 then not hide away like those rag shit houses did last year, best means of defence is attack, yeah I care that we have capitulated in games this year, I care them twats have won it but they will never win it and feel like we did last may so always remember that, we have wembley in may and hopefully August to look forward to and all being well a couple of good class signings in the summer will have us back where we belong with our title back in our possession....so lets have a half full glass fellas...

I'm off to Sheffield in an hour to work and get away from it all. If I see any Rags walking around Meadowhall they're gonna get some shit tonight. No doubt will pass the travelling hordes on their way back over Woodhead around 11pm tonight. Tw*ts!

If you had told me after the Arsenal game last year that we would be crowned Champions at the end of the season but wouldn't retain it but would win the Community shield and be in the FA cup final against Wigan and second in the league, I'd have snapped your hand off.

Football is about how you win and how you lose and I hope we show class as a fanbase and a club in not winning.

I resigned myself to the fact a while ago.
Glad it's a shitty Monday evening
Will be avoiding all media for the next few days.
Though i know tomorrows papers over here will have it on
the front page,back page, along with a souvenir pull-out.
Rags at work are all plastics barring a few.
They'll never beat 93:20- 13-05-12

Fuck 'em
CTID

Citysmith said:
If you had told me after the Arsenal game last year that we would be crowned Champions at the end of the season but wouldn't retain it but would win the Community shield and be in the FA cup final against Wigan and second in the league, I'd have snapped your hand off.

Football is about how you win and how you lose and I hope we show class as a fanbase and a club in not winning.

Spot on...

I hope Mancini makes the players watch United win the title tonight so they know just what a shite team they have let walk away with the league.

We need to approach every game in the right way next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.