Champions for 2 more hours

de niro said:
I forgot they were playing. thinking about it they can crow all they like nothing will ever eclipse the pain we inflicted on them last may, we know it and so do they.

our time will come again, they will never feel what we felt that day.
gives me quite a glow that.

Exactly, tonight if they win all they are doing is putting a plaster over a gaping wound! Fuck 'em!!

Citysmith said:
If you had told me after the Arsenal game last year that we would be crowned Champions at the end of the season but wouldn't retain it but would win the Community shield and be in the FA cup final against Wigan and second in the league, I'd have snapped your hand off.

Football is about how you win and how you lose and I hope we show class as a fanbase and a club in not winning.

Agree with your last point 100%, but I've moved on from the York away, look how far we've come mindset, shouldn't we be grateful etc, so can't agree with the rest. We should never be happy with second anymore

Villa need the win to avoid any relegation fears, must go all out tonight for the win, hoping for the upset but don't see it.

and by the way...........were still the champions come last game of the season.

This is a united fan I know, he's just posted this. These are the cunts I hate.

ujave4u2.jpg

And they don't get thetrophy until the Swansea home game apparantly,so no fireworks and party tonight!Come on Villa anyway!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.