Champions for 2 more hours

blueste41 said:
GazBaz18 said:
Txt off a rag from work just now..
Better to win it gracefully than by default

Default! How has he drawn that conclusion?

Not a clue he's a typical rag.

Bearing in mind he's sat at home and has t been off Facebook and twitter all night, I no where I was when my team won the league!

chesterbells said:
Listening to Jimmy Wagg on the way home, trying to find the positives.
Wrong way round of course but it's great for Mancunians to see the city's two teams filling the top 2 places and up for the top trophies year after year. London & Liverpool must hate it.

I was on GMR tonight, asked what was the difference between the two teams this season.

Oh well, turning off from it now, bit of Broadchurch I think!

Cant win everything, even they showed that with a trophyless year last year. We haven't been good enough in the league but at least we still have the FA Cup to play for!

They'd rather sing about us than, celebrate their league triumph with good old fashioned Utd songs. Sums the pricks up, I hope they have floodlight failure and the game gets abandoned !. No tv, radio or reading for me tomorrow !, because it will be a wankathon and it wouldn't surprise me if they did it for charity, to show just what a wonderfully generous bunch of Wankers they are. They make me vomit !. My eldest girl said to me tonight, "did you hear that then dad ?, that man on tbe radio wanting united to win tonight !", I said "yes" to which she replies "well he must be stupid" and I thought "yep you're right, they all are".

Reality is they deserve to win league and we dont so well done to them.. just the wake up call we need i can see us winning league for few years on the bounce now we wont be so slack in transfer dealings this summer..

i have just shamed 6 rags giving it the big'n on facebook while the game is on!!mufc the only team to win the league on facebook.......

n reddish blue said:
i have just shamed 6 rags giving it the big'n on facebook while the game is on!!mufc the only team to win the league on facebook.......

That's not fair-it's tough to get to Trafford from London on a Monday night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.