Champions for 2 more hours

squirtyflower said:
allan harper said:
This is a united fan I know, he's just posted this. These are the ***** I hate.

ujave4u2.jpg
I'm not sure which to reprimand you over

Having rag mates or having mates who watch fucking soaps

Haha!

We're champions until the final round of games are played and all results are ratified as valid.

Anyone who thinks different is stupid.

Imagine if United fielded un-registered players and received points deductions between now and May 19th! And on that basis they cannot get the trophy nor can they have their name engraved on the silver plinth.

I work in an office with loads of United fans. One has got two tickets for tonight from a season ticket holder who isn't going. I iced some cakes with 2-1, Aguero etc. two weeks ago and held a charity cake sale. I have been reliably informed that there will be red cakes in the office tomorrow.

I have been holding on to the line that until it is mathematically impossible, we still have a chance for the treble. If they win tonight, I still won't concede defeat, because they could go into administration and lose 10 points, in which event we could still win.

Today I was responding to their taunts saying I am pleased that the Premiership will be staying in Manchester or Greater Manchester, and hoped they would support City in the FA Cup. They should retort that Wigan is part of Greater Manchester, but they haven't the wit to appreciate this.

I think being a City fan for so long has made me almost impervious to their success. I am certainly bothered about their impending 20th title one heck of a lot less than they were bothered at the end of last season. I am also very pleased I don't support a club with such odious characters as Ferguson, Rio, Rooney, Giggs (at the tip of the iceberg) connected with it, not to mention all their celebrity fans.

As things stand, we played them off the park at their own ground. They know this, and that despite the result, we also outplayed them at our ground too. 2nd and the Community Shield / FA Cup (assuming we win) double would be a good season, and as good as one of Dortmund / Real Madrid can achieve this season. United's league will be long forgotten when we are taking to the Wembley pitch in a few weeks time.

UUBlue said:
I work in an office with loads of United fans. One has got two tickets for tonight from a season ticket holder who isn't going. I iced some cakes with 2-1, Aguero etc. two weeks ago and held a charity cake sale. I have been reliably informed that there will be red cakes in the office tomorrow.

I have been holding on to the line that until it is mathematically impossible, we still have a chance for the treble. If they win tonight, I still won't concede defeat, because they could go into administration and lose 10 points, in which event we could still win.

Today I was responding to their taunts saying I am pleased that the Premiership will be staying in Manchester or Greater Manchester, and hoped they would support City in the FA Cup. They should retort that Wigan is part of Greater Manchester, but they haven't the wit to appreciate this.

I think being a City fan for so long has made me almost impervious to their success. I am certainly bothered about their impending 20th title one heck of a lot less than they were bothered at the end of last season. I am also very pleased I don't support a club with such odious characters as Ferguson, Rio, Rooney, Giggs (at the tip of the iceberg) connected with it, not to mention all their celebrity fans.

As things stand, we played them off the park at their own ground. They know this, and that despite the result, we also outplayed them at our ground too. 2nd and the Community Shield / FA Cup (assuming we win) double would be a good season, and as good as one of Dortmund / Real Madrid can achieve this season. United's league will be long forgotten when we are taking to the Wembley pitch in a few weeks time.

Well said - And when they offer you a cake in work, Put it down after taking a bite and just say that they taste bitter : )

We will win it again, that I have no doubt and we will come strong in the summer. They are league champions at the end of the season and good luck to them, but until the final whistle is blown on the last game, it is us who are champions. Don't forget we still have a final to play, so if we we in it, then trophy wise it's a 1-1 draw. Bring on next season and watch us rise again !.

Oh and by the way FUCK THE RED BASTARDS !!!.

mscenterh750 said:
Don't forget we still have a final to play, so if we we in it, then trophy wise it's a 1-1 draw.
2-1 to us - don't forget the Community Shield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.