Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Obviously Benfica or Wolfsburg would be best.

My main hope, though, is having the home leg first, purely for selfish reasons. It's my son's birthday when the first legs are played, so an away trip is going to be pretty difficult to negotiate.

Obviously Benfica or Wolfsburg would be best.

My main hope, though, is having the home leg first, purely for selfish reasons. It's my son's birthday when the first legs are played, so an away trip is going to be pretty difficult to negotiate.

I think City would benefit from this, though they say it's better to play away first I think we'd be better playing away second leg. If we can take a lead away from home we can pick teams off with the pace of Sterling and Navas.

want benfica firstly, then wolfsburg or athletico, got a feeling we are gonna get Real though

preditions for draw

barca v benfica
psg v bayern
athletico v wolfsburg
City v real

Can someone give me the link to website Khalifa.de or something like that which explains champions league pots etc

I assume Barca, Bayern, Real and PSG will have their balls warmed and all the others chilled before the draw - to make sure the top 4 get through the semis for the TV

Anyone but Barcelona please, let's be honest though, i would think we are the side most other teams would want to draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.