Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

I'd take this:

Bayern v Barca
Real v Atletico
Benfica v Wolfsburg
PSG v City

Let some of the big guns take each other out. I'd rather draw a big side in the QF than a side we're backed to beat...

I'd take this:

Bayern v Barca
Real v Atletico
Benfica v Wolfsburg
PSG v City

Let some of the big guns take each other out. I'd rather draw a big side in the QF than a side we're backed to beat...
Interesting.

Barca v Bayern is a dream for all concerned. One down, one to go so to speak.
Id love for us to get one of the 'lesser' teams because of we make the Semi's literally snything can happen.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's draw.

My order of preference:

Benfica
Wolfsburg
PSG
Atletico
Barca
Real
Bayern

Atletico would be a painful war of attrition so I'd prefer PSG where i'd give us similar chances of beating either. Barca are the best team in the comp so i would prefer going out against them as oposed the marginally better chance of beating a slightly troubled R Madrid. I think facing Pep would be a bad idea and we would lose.

To summarise, i'd like to avoid any of the big 3, and either Benfica or Wolfsburg are preferential to PSG or Atletico.

After recent performances I dont think it matters, it will be difficult, we have to raise our game. Obviously would be better not to draw Barca, but equally I would prefer we dont get knocked out by an easy team.

So they better prepare good for it because as far as I am concerned the only excuse Pellers has left for this dire season is that we are concentrating on the CL.

It will be fixed and we'll get Bayern. You don't need a crystal ball to predict warm balls.

The accusations have been going on for years and the people doing the draw even giggle/joke about it like it isn't serious, it's a show/entertainment.

I'd quite like Real Madrid though, I reckon we could tonk them. They are overrated as feck anytime they come up against a decent team their defence sinks faster than the Titanic.

It will be fixed and we'll get Bayern. You don't need a crystal ball to predict warm balls.

The accusations have been going on for years and the people doing the draw even giggle/joke about it like it isn't serious, it's a show/entertainment.
I'm sure people will have said this last round - and we ended up with one of the easier draws. Did they forget to plug the microwave in?

Real Madrid will get the easiest draw. They are such jammy feckers on these draws when you go back and analyse the draw history of the last 10 years it seems too much good luck for one team to get.

Barca to draw Real. They'll both try to foul and outcheat each other, resulting in a mass brawl and both teams being kicked out of the competition and all Spanish teams being banned for the next 5 years. Easy peasy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.