Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

With current display there is 0 chance of qualification unless pellegrini changes his tactics, players their attitudes and maybe the return of the injured ones

No, defence is even without Vinny. Silva was great but has gone backwards, Luiz is suspect, the two are about slightly above our centre halves, mostly Paris rely on the control given by their midfield to protect them. Maxwell is better than Kolarov/Clichy in big games but Sagna is further ahead by a bigger margin over Marquinhos and Wiel. Hart is also a lot better than Trapp. Ibra is a great but not as good as Aguero these days while Cavani plays out of position and di Maria is inconsistent. Silva isn't having a great season but if he and De Bruyne are on form we have the better attack. It'll come down to midfield though as neither defence is good enough to handle the opposition attack if their midfield let's them down. Should be a good tie.
with Verratti PSG will have the control of the game. Motta is in a level above Fernandhinio and Fernando. A old version of Busquets.
Sagna is better in attack than Marquinhos, but is not close in defense and Aurier is better in all aspect than Sagna. vdw is not a starter.
Silva is still better than any defender of City, and Luiz with him is solid. However Psg has took only 15 goals in the league, City 31. In Ucl Psg has took 3 goals and City 9.
Trapp has been great in UCl. Di Maria has been very consistent (13 goals and 16 assits)and he is a game changer more than any player of City. Ibra as good as Aguero if not better. 80% of people out there will tell you that Ibrahimovic is better than Aguero.

I would be very surprised if City takes this PSG.

With current display there is 0 chance of qualification unless pellegrini changes his tactics, players their attitudes and maybe the return of the injured ones

Hello Manchester City! This is "un supporter du PSG" writing to you :)
Guys, I'm (and shall I say we) so happy to finally see something else than Chelsea and Barcelona, and especially the latter ...
Honestly, picking City is almost the perfect draw for us and we're very confident for the matchup.
Can't deny that I'm already thinking about the ideal draw for the semis (which would be Real of course :)
However, we highly respect City, the same as we do for Chelsea.
I'm not sure about the rivalry between them and you. For sure, they hate MU and Liverpool.
And most of the time, their most basic fans have only one word for PSG: "cunts".
When you read their match threads, each opponent team should end up with 3 red cards at least, all their tackles are clean, they shouldn't concede any goal and they should convert all their opportunities. Seldom any credit for the other team for kicking their ass ... Is it the same in Premier League?
They worshiped Mourinho for years but it seems that it's over now ...

Anyway, enough talked about Chelsea now. PSG knows every inch of Stamford Bridge by heart now, it's time to discover the Etihad Stadium!
And welcome to le Parc des Princes, once one of the best stadiums in Europe (if not the best, and I mean it), and now a theater with a perfect pitch and spectators, like in Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester ... Many legends have played there: Michel Platini (for France), Safet Susic (the artist), Ronaldinho (ballon d'or), George Weah (ballon d'or), David Ginola, Rai, Okocha, Pauleta ...
Just to name a few. So contrary to usual comments about PSG from abroad, there was something before Qatar and Zlatan.
5 European semi-finals in a row in the nineties. 1 Cupwinners cup, like City. The victims were Real, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool ...

I was a fan (and still) of Oasis, that's how I heard about Man City at Maine Road in the nineties. Memorable concert.
I know the two brothers are still close to the team, even if it's no longer a working class club, I guess ...
So very excited to play City soon.
What French media said yesterday is that we should go through, that almost none of your players would be a starter at PSG.
I think it's true, because we're really good this year.
I know Brits highly underrate the French league, and they're right, we have no competition.
But the BPL is overrated as well. A league with Leicester at the top is not strong, guys.
It seems that the more money is injected in BPL, the lower the level is.
Now average French players get overpaid by Championship teams in UK ... Newcastle is known as the trash of French league ...

Anyway, I'm sure it will be 2 tough matches, and the result will be tight.
PSG will put their best team against City, and give you real hard time. We expect the same from your side.
Good luck, I hope to read some comments from you guys!
As Noel would say, good morning Manchessstooorrr!
Thanks for explaining to me how much better PSG are...

Not one City player would get in the PSG team, haha nice one.

that one means I don't care any more
not sure this is what you wanted to say

No, I couldn't really care about getting your language right tbh. Although if your English comprehension was better you'd realise I gave the previous poster the translation of the word he used, regardless of where it ranks in French football insults. Anyway, hope you're enjoying the rugby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.