Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Telegraph ip just made my black list in hosts file.

Why? wanted a bit of info on our tie with PSG, go to their sport page, nada, top story is Dippers which does not even bother me as such.
We are not mentioned at all :-D so yep poor form that to the point i am not interested in visiting their site or reading their pieces now even if it licked our arse.

The telegraph has been ignoring us for the last year or so and has become a rag and dipper special edition.
Probably for click bait reasons but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an agenda to deny us any publicity.

Not the best draw but I suppose it could have been worse. The key as always is the injury problem. If we have a squad close to full strength going into the two legs, we are more than a match for them and can battle through to the next round. Either way, the players must be ready to fight to get through.

The telegraph has been ignoring us for the last year or so and has become a rag and dipper special edition.
Probably for click bait reasons but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an agenda to deny us any publicity.

Nobody could be noted as being of a "tin foil hat" disposition for thinking this as the proof is there to see, or not in this case.

I think this one could be 50/50. PSG we can only hope will have taken their foot off the gas and that could make it difficult for them to regain momentum. Also I think playing away first could be an advantage provided we get an away goal.

I'm feeling confident but we are really going to have to be at our best.We have played our best games in the CL and the players seem to rouse themselves for it,as long as we are not rabbit in the headlights we have a 50/50 chance

decent chance but with our defensive frailties I am not overly confident

will just enjoy it and see what happens

anything is possible from here on in....

Well since when have PSG been considered bigger than us and a so called top 4? I'd put Atletico as a bigger club personally.

We got drew against who was drawn. The others got drawn against who they were drawn with. That's all it is. (In my opinion of course)
I respect your opinion of Course, but it's still bent as fuck, take your blinkers off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.