Champions League 15th & 16th of March ->

The single most embarrassing piece of commentary I´ve ever heard - and I only listened to the first 5 mins. I just had to turn over to Spanish commentary. After that little Mexican shit tapped in yet another I had to watch the Bayern game. One of the best decisions I´ve ever made

mike channon´s windmill said:
The single most embarrassing piece of commentary I´ve ever heard - and I only listened to the first 5 mins. I just had to turn over to Spanish commentary. After that little Mexican shit tapped in yet another I had to watch the Bayern game. One of the best decisions I´ve ever made

Agreed, made Clive Tyldesley seem neutral.

Real Madrid: Casillas, Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Marcelo, Alonso, Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema

Lyon: Lloris, Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho, Gourcuff, Toulalan, Kallstrom, Delgado, Briand & Lisandro.

- - -

Chelsea: Cech, Terry, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, A Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Lampard, Zhirkov, Anelka ,Drobga

Copenhagen: Wiland, Wendt, Antonsson, Zanka, Bengtsson, Bolanos, Kvist, Claudemir, Vingaard, Gronkjaer, N'Doye.

I'd love it if Spain's answer to the Swamp Slime go out to Lyons tonight. Probably won't though.

Still, piss off Real Madrid is what I always say.

That was nearly an excellent goal by chelsea. Great backheel by drogba<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 pm --<br /><br />Chelsea playing brilliant here. Cracking pass by ramieres

Lyon look much better than Marseille did yesterday.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 pm --<br /><br />Di Maria is heinous, he reminds me of Nani but is even more of a play actor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.