Champions League (2/3 October)

AntiUnited said:
This club seriously has some of the flukiest cheating scumbags ive ever seen. i mean the lesbian last year with the behind the head header. and now this clown with the shoulder. i mean seriously fuk off

Fuck them. Watch the Juve game.

United are going to win so I've turned it off. Barca vs. Benfica is good when the players are actually on their feet... lots of diving.

LoveCity said:
United are going to win so I've turned it off. Barca vs. Benfica is good when the players are actually on their feet... lots of diving.

I find myself watching it hoping for a RVP injury - sad I know!

The rags will only score one more.

I was messing around with scorecasts and put Kapetanos to score first and the rags to win 3-1 and 3-2. No way I'm winning £220, so that's those results not happening.

£220 or the rags to drop points. Not even worth thinking about. Come on Cluj!

All we want is for the rags to not seal qualification early so a draw would be nice. The longer they have to try in the group stage the longer they have to play the top stars. And we both have Champions League games right before the derby, United have Cluj at home so if they're already qualified (which we most likely won't be) then they will be able to play a League Cup team in that game while we may be going all-out for qualification.

HT results
BATE Borisov vs Bay Munich 1-0
Benfica vs Barcelona 0-1
Cluj vs Man Utd 1-1
Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea 0-1
Galatasaray vs Braga 0-1
Juventus vs Shak Donetsk 1-1
Valencia vs Lille 1-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.