Champions League (2/3 October)

teddykgb said:
supercrystal7 said:
teddykgb said:
Zenit has milan completely pinned. Old friend NDJ is really playing well and showing a surprising amount of passing variety compared to the way we played him

edit: as i type that he sprays a pass out of play. Also, is Boateng basically playing as a CF right now?
No swapped places with Shaarawy. Good change from the manager along with bringing on Pazzini. Given them more control of the game. Wide on the left on the 4-3-3

EDIT
As I say that swapped back now. It's more a 4-2-3-1 really, than a 4-3-3.

either way he's not doing much tracking back :)

well now he's coming off, so he won't be doing much attacking either

-- Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm --

my goodness what a save from Milan's keeper. Ridiculous strike from the Zenit player as well, this is what CL football is all about

edit x 2: I'd love to see Balotelli and Hulk in the same team, i'm certain that Balotelli would end up fist fighting Hulk for selfish play
Yeh big victory for Milan. Lucky with the goals though.

You are right about those saves. World Class saves. Commentators may have been very poor, but I agree he is right there are great saves then there are world class saves. Those two saves were world class.

Pellegrini is really an underrated coach. His first |Champions league with Malaga and they are dominating their group even after losing 2 or 3 of their star players.

thenabster said:
Pellegrini is really an underrated coach. His first |Champions league with Malaga and they are dominating their group even after losing 2 or 3 of their star players.

I've just opened a thread about them. Not only they are dominating CL - they are third in La Liga, playing some fantastic football and conceded 2 goals in 10 official matched this season.

Top, top manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.