Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when the cup scheme closes? I'm away for August so was hoping to only sign up post qualifier (not just because I don't fancy the Europa league- honest!)

5 hour flight, not bad. I guess its the best available draw. We go in as huge favorites but lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

There is no doubt that Steaua will be up for this game. We just have to make sure that we do not do anything stupid by giving them any stupid goals. What we need is a solid performance, and hopefully a couple of goals as well. Let's make the 2nd leg were we can play without any worry about trying to pull a goal or 2 back to qualify.

Absolutely brilliant draw, only Young Boys would have been probably even better. The last time I saw them play was last year's qualification, but even if they improved 100% since that, they are probably still a bit shite.

Steaua are no mugs. They beat Sparta Prague convincingly to get to this stage. Having said that its a good draw and I expect us to go through but by the way some people are reacting to the draw it's as if we've got a bye. Looking forward to the trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.