Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Both Hoffenheim and Lyon will sell out. I'd imagine both will go to less than 10k points because you have to be on the cup scheme to get first dibs. Both are nice draws, but not perfect. Hoff has travel issues (because it's a small, remote village). Lyon have a big hooligan element in their fan culture so that will put some people off.

Shaktar…. I'd be shocked if we sold 50 tickets! :P
Be amazed if hoffenheim went down to 10k, cant see it going to 14k personally

With us not having a 'big' team to play against at home and a relatively (on paper) group, I think our home attendances for the group games will be low

I got an email from city saying all 3 cup competitions closed today 31st August. Now, that gives me the opportunity to join or miss the scheme depending on the draw. As its average clubs and SDonesk again this season, i am going to miss the CL cup scheme and save £100 on tickets plus planes and hotels.

I agree with your point, smaller names = lower attendances = less revenue but more chance of City getting to Knockouts.... so i wonder if city will coordinate slightly lower prices to counter this. I can see £25/35/45 average.

Frightful piece of good fortune. I'm in Munich for the beer festival for r kids 50th on the same date of the Hoffenien game.. all blues too. We're getting the train which is about 3 hours..Gonna be some right old states. I love it when a plan comes together ;-) All I need now is a ticket.

And the stories of poor, innocent scousers will be eulogised. The history then bastardised and all the documentaries/memorials that follow. The media demanding Liverpool are awarded the CL trophy on the back of it....

When you are such a hard done to team with such lovely supporters who can blame them.

Thomas cook are decent for in and out, just says coming soon on the website though.

Thanks, Alec.

Any help would be appreciated. Anyone.

Just found out I’ve got the Week off, so I can go to hoffenhiem.

What are the closest cities and Airports?

Thanks.

Thanks, Alec.

Any help would be appreciated. Anyone.

Just found out I’ve got the Week off, so I can go to hoffenhiem.

What are the closest cities and Airports?

Thanks.
Frankfurt and Stuttgart the closest airports. Cologne the cheapest so we are flying to Cologne but back from Frankfurt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.