Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Just a bit of info on the draw.
We are paired with Spurs meaning we don’t play on the same day as them. If we are on group A to D, they will be in E to H and vice versus.
We also cannot play at home on the same day as United (same city).

(With these restrictions, they are getting to the stage where they just decide the groups),

Link below (apols if the above has already been pointed out).

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/uefa...r-champions-league-group-as-draw-seedings-set

With all the "red tape" and restrictions the groups are practically decided after a few balls are drawn out.

What time does the bullshit finish and the draw actually start? Anyone know?

Will you be going to young boys?
The day City bet united in the semi final I was out in London celebrating and bumped into a few lads who supported young boys. Everything was going good till I asked them were they known as Bernie's since where they come from. Fucks sake they were not impressed

Europe's football grandees meet in Monaco on Thursday evening for the draw of the Champions League. In the run-up to important meetings, including the Uefa Club Commission. The ended after SPORT PICTURE and BILD information with a hammer: From 2021 to a third European Cup competition will be introduced below the Champions League and Europa League!

The reform plan in detail:

► The Champions League will continue to be played with 32 clubs.

► The Europa League will also be played with 32 instead of 48 clubs.

► A third European Cup competition, for which a name is still being sought, will be introduced, along with another 32 participants.

What is behind the reform by the club commission with representatives of Uefa and the European Club Association (ECA): First, the attractiveness of the Europa League by an increase in sporting quality and thus the marketing opportunities (TV, sponsors, spectators) are increased , On the other hand, more clubs from smaller football nations, such as Scandinavia or Eastern Europe, the access to the European Cup will be made possible without the Europa League - as initially proposed - to have to increase to 64 teams.

The marketing of the new competition could take place mainly via internet platforms. The next European Cup cycle of Uefa runs from 2021 to 2024.

https://sportbild.bild.de/fussball/...-neuer-wettbewerb-ab-2021-56967234.sport.html

Bad sim.

You cant draw two teams from the same country!

Ahaha good point, it was Dortmund in that group and the second time we got Inter, Monaco and Shaktar. Both of which I think we'd do well in, but neither of which I'd plump for if they let me pick the teams!

Third time was a bit kinder, just Dortmund, Lyon and Plzen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.