Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

The draw that I would like for all the English teams is as follows. However we all know that we will once again end up with a group of death yet again.

City:- Basel, Ludogorets, and Legia Warsaw.
Liverpool:- Athletico Madrid, Dortmund, Inter Milan.
Utd. Barcalona, Roma, Hoffenheim.
Spurs. Juventus, Schalke, Valencia.

It is about high time that we have an easier group draw in the Champions League, then the group of death that we usually have. Knowing the way UEFA works I wouldn't be surprised if we ended with a group like this. Dortmund from pot 2, Roma from pot 3. and Valencia from pot 4.

Shouldn't matter who we draw. This is the best chance we'll get. Messi and tranny are nearing the end. We are favourites snd rightly so. Need to lose the small-time mentality and win it for our owner who wants this above all else. Let's get it done City.
Not a chance that City are the favourites for the CL, maybe among the biggest 5 favs Barca, Real, Bayern, City, Juventus. But we are not standout favourites.

The draw that I would like for all the English teams is as follows. However we all know that we will once again end up with a group of death yet again.

It is about high time that we have an easier group draw in the Champions League, then the group of death that we usually have. Knowing the way UEFA works I wouldn't be surprised if we ended with a group like this. Dortmund from pot 2, Roma from pot 3. and Valencia from pot 4.

City would do well to get that draw mate, considering none of Basel, Ludogorets or Warsaw are actually in it.

Whatever you’re drinking, stop it.

Think we all need to change our attitude. Outside of Pot 1, I don't believe we need to be concerned by anyone.

Whoever we get in those three pots we should still expect to qualify comfortably.

If were not capable we have little chance of winning it anyway.

Because I'm a saddo with spare time I decided to simulate a group stage draw, here's what I got:
6de844f149fb5d46649e5e58f934f2e5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.