Champions League - 2021/22

This was posted on FB obviously may not be correct as seems ridiculously harsh just for missing one match but I think clarification is required so people know where they stand. @prestwichblue is this something you could get clarified at next CM meeting?
Screenshot_20210911_105131_com.facebook.katana.jpg

This was posted on FB obviously may not be correct as seems ridiculously harsh just for missing one match but I think clarification is required so people know where they stand. @prestwichblue is this something you could get clarified at next CM meeting?
View attachment 26079
If they do that City will be cutting their own throats....no midweek cup games are ever a sellout.

im missing Leipzig and my brother will be missing Wycombe both due to work commitments, decided to take the hit & stay on cup schemes so club are getting our money regardless - we both may possibly miss another midweek game during the season due to work so if city decide to kick us off the cup scheme so be it but we won’t rejoin again nor would we pay for a ticket outside of the cup scheme so City will be the ones to loose out long term.

normally we’d give family our cup tickets if we couldn’t make it so there wasn’t an empty seat but you can’t even do that anymore without handing over your phone!

it’s mad how clueless and detached from the fan base the club have become over the past few years.

If they do that City will be cutting their own throats....no midweek cup games are ever a sellout.

im missing Leipzig and my brother will be missing Wycombe both due to work commitments, decided to take the hit & stay on cup schemes so club are getting our money regardless - we both may possibly miss another midweek game during the season due to work so if city decide to kick us off the cup scheme so be it but we won’t rejoin again nor would we pay for a ticket outside of the cup scheme so City will be the ones to loose out long term.

normally we’d give family our cup tickets if we couldn’t make it so there wasn’t an empty seat but you can’t even do that anymore without handing over your phone!

it’s mad how clueless and detached from the fan base the club have become over the past few years.
I'm certainly not the most technolically minded by any stretch of the imagination but can you not e mail the ticket to someone's phone?
A fellow bluemooner kindly e mailed me a spare ticket for the Leipzig game. After taking some time to work out the logistics of it not being a 'print at home ticket' I installed Google pay app on my phone and said ticket appeared with the squarey/barcodey thing.
Fingers crossed I can gain access on Wednesday (so much easier when you used actual money wasn't it?).
Tried to get tickets for Wycombe via usual route but had to concede defeat. On the ticket website, i selected ticket, put in supporter no etc..used card I've used several times but it came up with 'invalid ip number' (whatever that is?) Got on the phone...45 mins later had to give up.
Made me think so many people (who maybe don't have season tickets or can't justify paying Premier lge prices )must be trying to get tickets for Cup games and basically giving up with the frustration of the ridiculously long winded overcomplicated process!

Question… I’m looking to buy 5 tickets for the RB game, (looks like I can buy up to 6 when I login). The other 4 are non ST/Cityzens members, will these be print at home tickets or will they need to create accounts for mobile tickets?

Anyone else having trouble buying Leipzig tickets on the website? Keep getting a BAD REQUESt, invalid shopper IP address. Never had this issue before
Hi there, I’m wondering if you were able to resolve this please? I’m having same issue when trying to buy tickets for The game against Everton in November.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.