Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was something mentioned when tv picks were announced,but didn’t know if it was a case of if we were away in the midweek prior
Arsenal and Brighton will move now due to Dortmund being on the Tuesday but Wolves was never one of the games that could move

is it best to stay in Düsseldorf ? And will a train get us back after the game or will it be too late ?

is it best to stay in Düsseldorf ? And will a train get us back after the game or will it be too late ?
Back to Dunfermline?

Trains all night back to Dusseldorf and I think they've previously put on a special to Dusseldorf for City fans after the game.

Last edited:
I’ve never done an away day, thinking maybe Dortmund. My only concern is I might get tickets easily?

Also you'll get back no problem . Your match ticke will do for local train travel too . Local is as far as Dortmund . I think you can use them between 10 am on the day of the game until 2am the day after . So remember to keep hold of match ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.