Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s one of life’s mysteries why law enforcement steadfastly believe that the way to prevent trouble is to kettle 100’s/1000’s of tired, half pissed, hungry toilet needing football fans into a small area for 60 minutes before letting them out. Germany excepted of course!
My mate was of the opinion it was better to keep home fans in and let away fans fuck off out the road

I'm going to be in Holland on the German border for that Dortmund game, 2 hrs on the train from Utrecht get in

Do the club still do that promotion where you can go to all 3 home games for a set price?

Feels like something is going on in Dusseldorf at the same time, our usual hotel.

Feels like something is going on in Dusseldorf at the same time, our usual hotel. Is 5 times dearer.
I'm gutted , it looks like the hotel I normally stay at is totally full . It's right in the heart of the old town . I just emailed on the off chance they held any back . Love Germany , outside football I normally go 2 to 3 times a year .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.