Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah until 26th unfortunately. Hamm near Dortmund seems reasonably priced at the moment. 25 mins on the local train.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering why hotel prices were so high and kind of guessed it wasn’t just football related as I’ve stayed in Düsseldorf before when we played Dortmund in 2012 and the hotel prices were a fraction of the cost I’m seeing now. Cologne no better by the looks of things too. Any idea what Bochum is like for a night out?

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why hotel prices were so high and kind of guessed it wasn’t just football related as I’ve stayed in Düsseldorf before when we played Dortmund in 2012 and the hotel prices were a fraction of the cost I’m seeing now. Cologne no better by the looks of things too. Any idea what Bochum is like for a night out?
Bochum is not that good but the train service is fantastic in the overall metro area with lots of trains till very late hours (virtually 24 hours) so you can stay in most of the satellite towns. Dusseldorf, as many have said, is brilliant at night. One of the best cities in Europe.

Can see me staying at Copenhagen airport for one night,6 hours if my flight is delayed.22.40 arrival if all okay.

Bochum is not that good but the train service is fantastic in the overall metro area with lots of trains till very late hours (virtually 24 hours) so you can stay in most of the satellite towns. Dusseldorf, as many have said, is brilliant at night. One of the best cities in Europe.
Think you have summed it up perfectly there.

Hotel prices are crazy I think that's why people are looking at alternatives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.