Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those that have been at Dortmund away before, any thoughts/comments regarding the standing/seating areas for visiting fans ?
It's the first season UEFA are permitting standing areas, and it's only in a couple of test stadiums at the moment. Depends whether you can stand for 90 mins but I prefer to when it's available.

I think its proper standing too, occasional crush barriers on a terrace rather than the safe standing bits we have (with seats and bar on every row)

Will anyone be doing a day trip for the Copenhagen away game? was thinking of getting to Copenhagen on the day of the game at around 2pm and then going back to the airport straight after the game for a 8.30am flight the next day. is this a good idea? and will demand be high for this game. hoping it will go to Citizens members
You're better off getting an hotel.

The match kicks off at 6.45 Denmark time which should finish around 830.

You'll be back in the centre by 9pm and the airport is only 5 miles away. Look at Cabinn City Hotel for a cheapish room right near Central Station where you can get the train to the airport in the morning

It's the first season UEFA are permitting standing areas, and it's only in a couple of test stadiums at the moment. Depends whether you can stand for 90 mins but I prefer to when it's available.

I think its proper standing too, occasional crush barriers on a terrace rather than the safe standing bits we have (with seats and bar on every row)

Might get Kippax flash backs

Is anyone flying in and out of Eindhoven for the Dortmund game?

Im flying in from Manc on the Friday pm to do a couple or three games over the weekend and back the day after the Dortmund v City game.

Looking at trains (which dont look cheap) and wondered is there is a bus alternative anyone is using?

Any advice appreciated.

Ps If flying into the Netherlands dont forget to check Covid regs.

Is anyone flying in and out of Eindhoven for the Dortmund game?

Im flying in from Manc on the Friday pm to do a couple or three games over the weekend and back the day after the Dortmund v City game.

Looking at trains (which dont look cheap) and wondered is there is a bus alternative anyone is using?

Any advice appreciated.

Ps If flying into the Netherlands dont forget to check Covid regs.
Think if you can get a bus/train to Venlo you can get on the regional German trains from there. Depending if you get a match ticket for that evening, transport might be included.

Suspect it will take about 2 hours from the Airport to say Dusseldorf though

Will anyone be doing a day trip for the Copenhagen away game? was thinking of getting to Copenhagen on the day of the game at around 2pm and then going back to the airport straight after the game for a 8.30am flight the next day. is this a good idea? and will demand be high for this game. hoping it will go to Citizens members
I did this last time we went and slept at the airport I did not find it an issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.