Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats over a year old, and may have only covered last season. The current information on the FAQ on the website says its only the area covered by the VRR which does not include Cologne.

If you are traveling from Cologne I would advise contacting Borussia Dortmund to get clarificaiton (they speak excellent English).
Thanks for pointing that out , I Just messaged a couple of mates in Dusseldorf . If they don't know I'll get in touch with Dortmund.

Thats over a year old, and may have only covered last season. The current information on the FAQ on the website says its only the area covered by the VRR which does not include Cologne.

If you are traveling from Cologne I would advise contacting Borussia Dortmund to get clarificaiton (they speak excellent English).
What makes me think it applies to this season is the way it's worded . I'd assume if it was only last season it would have said for the season 2021 / 22 rather than from the start of 2021 / 22 season . I'll hopefully get a reply later . And again thanks for point out the date

What makes me think it applies to this season is the way it's worded . I'd assume if it was only last season it would have said for the season 2021 / 22 rather than from the start of 2021 / 22 season . I'll hopefully get a reply later . And again thanks for point out the date
Current FAQs have a 2011/12 reference so not sure not confident in them either. It will say on the tickets and only a few quid difference either way.

Let us know if you get a response mate. Thank you

I know it’s way in advance but does anyone have a rough estimate of price of a ticket for dortmund away.

I know it’s way in advance but does anyone have a rough estimate of price of a ticket for dortmund away.
Dortmund have given Copenhagen 4,200 tickets. The standing section tickets cost £17ish, and the seated section costs between £30 and £50. Copenhagen have stated they have to sell out the standing section before they sell any seated tickets.

Link here

Last edited:
With your ticket for the game you can use the so called ÖPNV (public transport system may be the right translation) in whole Germany, it is not limited, so Köln Dortmund is no problem, but you are only allowed to take the S-Bahn or the Regional Express (RE). The fast trains like ICE or IC are not included, but for the distance Köln Dortmund it makes no big difference concerning the time which train you take.
Greetings from Dortmund

Dortmund have given Copenhagen 4,200 tickets. The standing section tickets cost £17ish, and the seated section costs between £30 and £50. Copenhagen have stated they have to sell out the standing section before they sell any seated tickets.

Link here

For those that have been at Dortmund away before, any thoughts/comments regarding the standing/seating areas for visiting fans ?

Will anyone be doing a day trip for the Copenhagen away game? was thinking of getting to Copenhagen on the day of the game at around 2pm and then going back to the airport straight after the game for a 8.30am flight the next day. is this a good idea? and will demand be high for this game. hoping it will go to Citizens members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.