Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I previously thought we would only get around 2000 ticket for Copenhagen away. now that we have been allocates just under 4k tickets. what are the chances of them going down to citizens? i want to sort out my travel but dont want to get carried away as they could possibly sell out quick.
No chance we'll sell 4k tickets for this. I'd say sort your travel as you will be fine for a ticket

Shame about the cost of living in Copenhagen because it is a cracking city.
Is there anything decent to see in Malmo.
It's worth a visit even if it's just for the trip over the bridge and / or the trip through the tunnel . I only spent a few ours there with the wife . Had a wander around the old town square , had a few drinks and did a boat tour which was quite nice . Also it is or at least was cheaper than Copenhagen .

No chance we'll sell 4k tickets for this. I'd say sort your travel as you will be fine for a ticket
Should be ok. But last time I went to Copenhagen we had huge support, including a vast contingent of Scandanavian Blues. In fact we got tickets in the so-called home section which was packed with Blues from supporters clubs all over Scandanavia. I can only imagine demand has grown since the arrival of our Viking God. We have many thousands of supporters in Norway now and it's virtually a home game for them. They were brilliant by the way and we spent all day drinking with them. They also played a leading role in the giant snowball fight with Copenhagen fans after the match.

I previously thought we would only get around 2000 ticket for Copenhagen away. now that we have been allocates just under 4k tickets. what are the chances of them going down to citizens? i want to sort out my travel but dont want to get carried away as they could possibly sell out quick.
We got 1,900 last time in 2009, 774 went to Seville. Not comparable given timescales but away trips may feel a pinch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.